Wednesday, February 17, 2010

OMG!!! Awesome Day!!!

Claire Grayson 2-17-09 10:13 PM

Well, we took that stupid English test today and we started a Reading test...UGH! I'm not finished with either one. I am also feeling slightly under the weather...well i was feeling under the weather until Colby picked me up from school (as usual) and let me drive to Coldstone for an ice-cream date =).......OH! I knew i was forgetting something...at school today, Seth broke up with Lydia right in front of me. WOW! That's not the best part though...he walked around the table to me and asked me out! Lydia started crying. Right there in the middle of our lab. She fogged up her goggles. That was classic! Seth said he broke up with her to go out with me for 2 reasons...#1- he has had a crush on me since 5th grade (we are freshman) that's a long time! #2- Lydia was talking bad about me in front of Seth and he didn't like it. I am so happy because to tell you the truth...I have had a crush on him since 6th grade =) OH! I just got a text from him...better go =) Goodnight!
Claire Grayson

1 comment:

  1. She isn't joking about this whole "I have had a crush on Seth since 6th grade," thing. In 6th grade she was going out with Brett Langford. When she saw Seth playing goalie at recess, she walked right up to him and said, "Do you want some help?" Of course Seth said, "Yes please." Claire jumped in and kept the other team from scoring 8 points. At one point in time during the game, Nathan kicked the ball and it hit Claire hard in her stomach. It knocked the breath out of her and knocked her down. Seth was very concerned and squated down beside her and made sure she was alright. When she opened her eyes and he was right there, they looked like the scene in princess movies where the prince and his soon-to-be bride are lost in each others eyes. She decided to break up with Brett with hopes of some day being Mrs. Seth Brown.

    ReplyDelete