Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Claire Grayson...the Real Deal

Claire Grayson 2-16-09 10:29 PM

I am sort of new to this whole "journal/diary" thing. So cut me some slack! =) I guess you might like to know who I am... Well, my name is Claire Grayson. I have 4 brothers and my mom and dad. I am going to introduce you to my family from youngest to oldest... Dad- Drew Grayson- 43 years old. Mom- Jordan Grayson- 43 years old. Colby- 18 Austin- 16 Claire (me)- 15 Jarred- 9 Clay- 6. That is too many kids if you ask me. A little about my background...my parents were divorced and they decided a week ago that they are going to get remarried...ugh! I will fill you in on that story later. Everyone in my family, except for me, Colby and Austin, are extremely excited about my parents getting married. I have always got along really well with Colby and Austin. I think thats why we feel the same way on alot of things including our parents. I feel unloved and unappreciated by my family and I feel like my family could care less where I am or what I am doing. Of course, Colby and Austin do not apply to what I just said. You knew that. I better go to bed. I have a test in English tomorrow. I need my beauty sleep =)
Claire Grayson

1 comment:

  1. Claire and I were always very close but not as close as she was with Colby and Austin. I can't even begin to explain to you how much those three cared about each other. I have never seen anything like it! Claire was a VERY outgoing, fun, all-American girl! She never put anyone down and she was never afraid to give you her opinion if you asked for it. She was never afraid to tell you how she felt or tell you her thoughts. She never kept anything bottled up, but that changed...

    ReplyDelete