Thursday, February 18, 2010

What a Day!

Claire Grayson 2-18-09 6:40 AM

I have athletics at 7:00 today. I just woke up. I am not in very much of a hurry either. Coach Palmer is going to make me run forever! Grace tried to call me to wake me up but my phone was on silent =( I can already tell this is going to be a long Wednesday. At least I have Seth =)

*Claire*


Claire Grayson 2-18-09 10:24AM

Wow! Coach Palmer was not only in a bad mood during athletics but she was like that all through 5th period reading too. It must be that time of the month-if you know what im saying-The bell just rang. I am off to Spanish...ugh!

*Claire*


Claire Grayson 2-18-09 9:42PM

Today I...
  • Hung out with Seth
  • School...ugh!
  • Ate lunch at Dairy Queen with Seth
  • Went to Coldstone with Seth after school
  • Texted Seth
  • Did homework with Seth
  • Still texting Seth =)

Pretty much, all day, my life revolved around Seth! =) Goodnight!

*Claire*

No comments:

Post a Comment